This report documents incidents or alleged violations of harassment and/or discrimination based on age, ancestry, color, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, HIV/AIDS status, military status, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, protected veteran status.
- This form can be utilized by faculty and other employees wishing to file a report on their own behalf or by anyone wishing to file a report on behalf of an impacted party.
- If an employee with a duty to report under the Sexual Misconduct Policy is using this form to fulfill the duty to report, including your name is optional. However, all known details about the incident, including name(s), date, location, and description is required.
- An HR employee will contact individuals in need of resources via email with an explanation of rights and options.
- In cases of reported domestic violence or dating violence, contact will only be made to the survivor's phone number and we will not leave a message unless it is indicated that it is safe to do so.
- If there is immediate risk to health or safety, please dial 911.