LTU is a veteran-friendly school. Programs and opportunities for veterans:
- 15% discount on tuition to all veterans
- Army ROTC with Eastern Michigan University
- Air Force ROTC with University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- Veteran/ROTC study lounge is located in the Buell Building, M215B
- Got Your 6 Veterans Group
Leadership programss for veterans
- LDR 1000 – veterans with qualifying experience may be exempt from this course, contact Jamie Vassel to see if your experience qualifies.
- LDR 2001 – Teaching Assistant opportunity for veterans with qualifying leadership experience. Prerequisites to be a TA: submit application with resume, and complete interview.
- LDR 3000 – may use qualifying military experience to fulfill requirements for the class, requiring only a final paper.
A reserved work/study place for veterans. Come help and get help on all issues both veteran-related and academic-related.
Opportunity to be a member of the executive board of the veterans group which is a huge resume booster for employers.
Networking with other student veterans organizations from different universities across Michigan:
- Wayne State University
- Oakland University
- University of Michigan
- Michigan State University
- Davenport University
- Eastern Michigan University