Do you want to represent your fellow peers and help make the student experience better on campus?
Then run for Student Government Executive Board.
- Student Government represents more than 3,000 student voices to the administration and is the main communication link from the students to the University.
- Benefits of running: Student involvement on campus, monetary compensation, and a good addition to your resume!
- With bi-weekly meetings held during the academic year, students are able to get their suggestions to a group of students who are elected to represent them.
- 2023–24 E-Board applications are now active. Please check out the Application Instructions and Position Descriptions PDFs (located on the right) to learn more.
- To apply, you will need to complete the Party Nomination Petition (located to the right) and the Student Government Candidate Application by Friday, April 7th, at 11:59 p.m.
- Elections will take place on Monday, April 24th, from 12:01 a.m.–11:59 p.m. Please check back on that day to vote.
- Candidate Debates will take place on Tuesday, April 18th at 12:30 pm in room M218
Get to know the candidates and ask them questions before the Election on April 24th.