The Lawrence Technological University A. Alfred Taubman Engineering, Architecture, and Life Sciences Complex is home of The Marburger STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Center.
Design inspired by science and art DETROIT – A high school class in design, currently taught by Lawrence Technological University’s (LTU) College of Architecture and Design staff, has been getting a dose of science and art exposure at the end of their school week. ... more
Basketball-based math class in Detroit a slam dunk for LTU student-athletes DETROIT -- “Who likes basketball? Who thinks math will make you better at basketball?” That’s the question George Terrell, a sophomore computer science major at Lawrence Technological University, asks a group of energetic middle school students. Terrell – along with Derek Seidl, a senior mathematics and computer science major – led a two-day workshop called “NBA and Mathematics: Who is the Real MVP?” at Sampson-Webber Leadership Academy, a K-8 magnet school in the Detroit Public School Community District. ... more
- 10:00 AM - 12:30 PMYou Are the Engineer: Cards to the Sky
- 10:00 AM - 12:30 PMProjectile Motion
- 10:00 AM - 12:30 PMExtracting DNA From Strawberries
- 10:00 AM - 12:30 PMStart Your Own Business and Entrepreneurial Mindset
- 10:00 AM - 12:30 PMSports Injury Prevention: How Engineers Can Protect Knees and Help Surgeons Fix Them