LTU Scholars/CAMPUS Connections Scholarship Requirements
Students who participate in CAMPUS Connections in their first fall semester at LTU are eligible for a one-time spring semester scholarship*. The amount of this scholarship is $500 for the 2019-2020 school year. To receive this scholarship, the following criteria must be met by student participants during the fall 2019 semester:
- Actively participate in the CAMPUS Connections 2019 program in its entirety
- Actively participate in the LTU Scholars Study Tables Program for 6 hours per week for the duration of the fall semester
- Participate in at least 2 academic workshops led by AAC staff or designated AAC partners
- Attend and participate in at least 2 LTU Scholars meetings
- Meet with LTU Scholars staff at least twice during the fall semester to discuss academic progress and strategies
- Meet with Career Services at least once during the fall semester to go over career options and other related topics
- Maintain a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA and be in good academic standing
- Observe the University Honor Code and Code of Conduct
*Sole discretion of the provision of this scholarship to any student participant lies with the CAMPUS Connections and LTU Scholars professional staff. The CAMPUS Connections and LTU Scholars professional staff reserve the right to award or deny this scholarship to any student participant according to their evaluation of the above criteria. Please also be aware that student-athletes may or may not be eligible for this scholarship due to the nature of their existing athletic awards.
This program is supported by the King-Chavez-Parks Initiative through the State of Michigan.