Many of Lawrence Tech's academic programs are accredited by professional accreditation agencies.
National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB) Accredited since 1997, with next visit scheduled in 2022.
American Chemical Society (ACS)
Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation and Technology, Inc. The following Lawrence Tech engineering programs are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, 111 Market Place, Suite 1050, Baltimore, MD 21202-4012, Telephone: (410) 347-7700.
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Architectural Engineering Initial accreditation visit expected October 2014
National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) Accredited since 1995.
International Assembly of Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
Lawrence Technological University is a member of AACSB International, The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.