- Faculty180 training handout for administrators and faculty members
- Instructions for Workload Form and Workload Planning Form for Faculty Members
- Instructions for Uploading Course Syllabi and Course Evaluations for Admin Staff and Faculty
- Instructions for Annual Evaluations by Chairs-Deans-Provost
- Built-in help is available by clicking on the icons and a full listing will be downloaded here
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are shown on the Faculty180 Home page, and you can ask questions of the implementation team in the FAQ area
College Faculty180 Support Staff
College support staff work with the implementation team to provide support to faculty members.
Faculty members should consult with your department chairs or College support staff if you have any questions about using Faculty180. Faculty members can also send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about Faculty180 that cannot be resolved at the College or Department level.
The LTU Help Desk can answer questions about login and access to the system by sending an e-mail message to email@example.com.
University Support Team
- Jim Jolly, Office of the Provost
- Tim Chavis, IT Service Delivery
- Megan Hollowell, Institutional Research
- Kayleigh Kavanagh, Office of the Provost
- Donna Kress, College of Business & Information Technology