Lawrence Tech offers a number of Research Scholar Assistant (typically known as Graduate Research Assistant) positions each academic year. Some of these positions are funded by the sponsored research projects, and others are funded by the Office of the Provost. Graduate students desiring a Research Scholar Assistant position should consult with their respective Dean or Department Chair about opportunities available within their College or Department.

Some Research Scholar Assistants are provided with health insurance coverage. Please see the Research Scholar Assistants area of the Human Resources Benefits Forms and Documents website for more information.

Graduate Research Assistant Policy