It is the policy of Lawrence Technological University that faculty, staff, and students shall comply with the federal copyright law. The University provides resources and services to assist faculty, staff, and students in complying with the federal copyright law, including:
• An agreement for faculty, staff, and students to follow the rules and regulations concerning copyright;
• Information about the TEACH Act and copyright rules on the University Library website;
• Educational opportunities to learn about and maintain compliance with the Act;
• Written guidelines and handouts within existing University publications;
• Assistance with fair use and copyright royalty investigation through the use of online services.