Graduate Research Assistantships are Now Available -
Please Apply by 5:00 PM Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Currently GRA positions are available at College of Management starting August 24, 2015. The position is ideal for business graduate students who are interested in pursuing research under the direction of a College of Management faculty.
Potential candidates should have the following skills and be familiar with:
- Critical Analytical Thinking and Reasoning
- Good Communication and Writing
- Data Collection
- Statistical Analysis (ANOVA, Regression, Chrombach’s Alpha, SAS, Python)
- Familiarity with Survey Monkey and Minitab
- Database Application
- Web Development
- Report Writing, Presentation Graphs.
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, and Publisher) required.
Please fill out the application and submit with the required documents for committee review.
Deadline to apply: 5:00 PM, July 15, 2015
Please return the following application by 5:00 pm, July 15, 2015 to
Ms. Merissa Hudnall (firstname.lastname@example.org)
College of Management
M331, Buell Management Building