The Center for Nonprofit Management - providing education, applied research, and outreach in nonprofit management and social enterprise.
- Executive to Executive - A Speaker Series for Nonprofit Leaders: Four-part series of affordable presentations featuring prominent leaders making a difference in the social sector. The schedule and registration information can be found here...
- BoardWALK is a series of workshops designed to building the capacity of current and prospective board members of charitable nonprofits.
- Learning Circle for Nonprofit Financial Executives
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), Collegiate Chapter
- Strengthening Financial Competencies of Nonprofit Leaders
- Lawrence Tech/Osborn Entrepreneur and Microenterprise Project for the Skillman Foundation's Good Neighbors Initiative
The Center for Nonprofit Management brings together the best day-to-day management practices of the private sector, nonprofit organizations, and professional placement firms to support career exploration and transition to nonprofit service. It offers practical support by:
- Exploring participants' interest in service and careers in the nonprofit sector through assessment and coaching.
- Developing core nonprofit skills and competencies through workshops and graduate coursework.
- Networking participants with appropriate nonprofit service and career opportunities.