At LTU every student has an advisor.
We take pride in helping our students every step of the way: from identifying their goals to developing a career plan and selecting best classes to achieve success in the future.
Our Advisors will assist you with:
- Course Scheduling
- Course Registration
- Curriculum requirements for your specific program
- Customizing your elective choices to best fit your professional objectives
- Selecting a program format to best help balance your work/life priorities - online or on-campus
- Degree Audits
- Graduation Requirements
- Dual Degree advising
- University Policy Procedures
- This section provides information to help you design your path, identify your advisor and get answers to your questions.
Director of Business Programs