Traverse City Admission Requirements
Applicants to the College of Management’s Weekend Masters Program are expected to be either working or work experienced and must meet the following criteria:
- Have earned a baccalaureate degree with GPA’s of 3.0 or higher (last 60 hours) from an accredited institution.
- Applicants with a GPA of less than 3.0 may be provisionally admitted with a record of strong, relevant work experience.
- GMAT not required for qualified applicants.
- Submit the following:
- completed and signed application form
- official transcript from every college or university attended
- application fee
- results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam for applicants whose native language is other than English. This requirement is waived for international students holding degrees from colleges and universities in countries where English is the native language