Lawrence Tech TEACH Act Policy Statement
It is the policy of Lawrence Technological University that faculty, staff, and students shall comply with federal copyright law, and that the University will provide resources and services to assist faculty, staff, and students in complying with federal copyright law which will include:
- Providing an agreement for faculty, staff, and students to follow the rules and regulations concerning copyright;
- Providing information about the TEACH Act and copyright rules on the website administered by the library;
- Providing educational opportunities to learn about and maintain compliance with the Act;
- Providing written guides and handouts, and written statements within existing university publications;
- Providing assistance with Fair Use and copyright royalty investigation through the use of online services.