Many Ways to Renew Your Checkouts
- Renewals may be made in person, by telephone (248.204.3009), or online via TechCat+ (use "my account" in the upper right corner under "Library Links").
- Most books can be renewed twice unless someone else is waiting for the title.
- For MelCat or Interlibrary Loan items, please call or email since these have to be renewed in a different system.
- Guests may renew items one time by calling the library.
- New Books cannot be renewed.
- MelCat items may be renewed one time. Contact the LTU library by phone/in person/or firstname.lastname@example.org. Renewals are subject to the approval of the lending institution.
- Interlibrary Loan: Renewals are subject to the approval of the lending institution. Contact the library for more details.