RefWorks is an online bibliographic manager that makes doing research a breeze
click on logo to start your RefWorks session
(first time user? create your own account:
Click on the box above and follow the "sign up for an individual account" link
If you have any problems with this, contact the library immediately.)
- Create your own personal database online
- Import directly from databases or websites
- Available anytime, anywhere, from any computer, 24/7
- Organize, sort, file references in unlimited folders
- Format your bibliographies, notes, and entire manuscripts in just seconds
- Share your lists with others in the class or at other institutions
Find more information about RefWorks in the RefWorks/Citing Your Sources Library Guide.
Contact the library with any questions.