August 24 - November 24, 2020
Access to the Library is
For LTU Students only
|Monday - Thursday||Open 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Friday||Open 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
Library has two photocopiers (10 cents per page) and one color copier (50 cents per page)
There is no charge to scan on either scanner.
M113a is available for student printing
Librarians are on duty during regular hours the library is open to assist users. During student study hours, online reference is available.
- Circulating books can be checked-out and are in the "LTU Library Stacks"
- Periodicals are shelved alphabetically by TITLE.
- Reserve books are kept behind the Circulation Desk.
- Reference books are located near the Reference Desk and are for library use only.
- DVDs cases are on the Media Shelf, get disk at the front desk
- Oversize books are shelved in a separate location just beyond the center seating area, in the first range of beige shelving stacks.
- Albert Kahn Library is a specialized collection. A staff member can retrieve these materials. All Kahn Library books are listed in the online catalog.