May 14–July 28
Monday–Thursday, 10 a.m.–9 p.m.
Friday, 10 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Sunday, 1–6 p.m.
The Library is closed May 27–29 for Memorial Day Weekend
|Fall Semester Hours||(August 21 – December 14, 2017)|
|Monday–Thursday||8:30 a.m.–9:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m.–7:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m.–3 p.m.|
Library has two photocopiers (10 cents per page) and one color copier (50 cents per page)
Scanners are free
M113a is available for student printing
- Librarians are on duty all hours that the library is open to assist users
- Circulating books can be checked-out, and are in the "LTU Library Stacks"
- Periodicals are shelved alphabetically by TITLE.
- Reserve books are kept behind the Circulation Desk
- Reference books are located near the Reference Desk and are for library use only
- DVDs cases are on the Media Shelf, get disk at the front desk
- Oversize books are shelved in a separate location just beyond the center seating area, in the first range of beige shelving stacks
- Albert Kahn Library is a specialized collection. A staff member can retrieve these materials. All Kahn Library books are listed in the online catalog