|Spring Semester Hours||
January 14 - May 9, 2019
(Reference Librarians Available)
Study Hours in the Library:
For LTU Students only
|Monday - Thursday||8:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.||4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.||6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
Sat, Sun March 9-10 CLOSED
Mon-Thu March 11-14 OPEN 10 am- 6 pm
Fri March 15 OPEN 10 am-4:30 pm
Sat, Sun March 16-17 CLOSED
regular hours resume Monday March 18, 2019
Current Library Hours
Library has two photocopiers (10 cents per page) and one color copier (50 cents per page)
There is no charge to scan on either scanner.
M113a is available for student printing
- Librarians are on duty all regular hours that the library is open to assist users. During student study hours, online reference is available.
- Circulating books can be checked-out, and are in the "LTU Library Stacks"
- Periodicals are shelved alphabetically by TITLE.
- Reserve books are kept behind the Circulation Desk.
- Reference books are located near the Reference Desk and are for library use only.
- DVDs cases are on the Media Shelf, get disk at the front desk
- Oversize books are shelved in a separate location just beyond the center seating area, in the first range of beige shelving stacks.
- Albert Kahn Library is a specialized collection. A staff member can retrieve these materials. All Kahn Library books are listed in the online catalog.