|Spring Semester Hours||(January 9 - May 12, 2017 )|
|Monday-Thursday||8:30 am-9:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am-7:30 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am-3:00 pm|
|Sunday||1:00 pm-6:00 pm|
Closed on Monday Jan. 16, 2017 for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Spring Break: Mar 4-12, Open Mon-Fri 10 am-6 pm
Library has two photocopiers (10 cents per page) and one color copier (50 cents per page)
Scanners are free.
M113a is available for student printing
- Librarians are on duty all hours that the library is open to assist users
- Circulating books can be checked-out, and are in the "LTU Library Stacks"
- Periodicals are shelved alphabetically by TITLE.
- Reserve books are kept behind the Circulation Desk.
- Reference books are located near the Reference Desk and are for library use only.
- DVDs cases are on the Media Shelf, get disk at the front desk
- Oversize books are shelved in a separate location just beyond the center seating area, in the first range of beige shelving stacks.
- Albert Kahn Library is a specialized collection. A staff member can retrieve these materials. All Kahn Library books are listed in the online catalog.