|Summer Semester Hours||
May 14-July 22, 2018
(Reference Librarians Available)
Study Hours in the Library:
For LTU Students only
|Monday - Thursday||10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.||study hours will resume on September 4|
|Friday||10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Sunday||Closed in May and June|
Starting Monday July 23 - Sunday August 26 Library will be open Monday - Thursday 10 am-6 pm Friday open 10 am-4:30 pm
Resume Fall Semester Hours on August 27, 2018
Current Library Hours
Library has two photocopiers (10 cents per page) and one color copier (50 cents per page)
There is no charge to scan on either scanner.
M113a is available for student printing
- Librarians are on duty all regular hours that the library is open to assist users. During student study hours, online reference is available.
- Circulating books can be checked-out, and are in the "LTU Library Stacks"
- Periodicals are shelved alphabetically by TITLE.
- Reserve books are kept behind the Circulation Desk.
- Reference books are located near the Reference Desk and are for library use only.
- DVDs cases are on the Media Shelf, get disk at the front desk
- Oversize books are shelved in a separate location just beyond the center seating area, in the first range of beige shelving stacks.
- Albert Kahn Library is a specialized collection. A staff member can retrieve these materials. All Kahn Library books are listed in the online catalog.