- As of 2019 the OPT Workshop is available as a module in Canvas in the International Programs Organization.
- All students are encouraged to complete the module ONLINE at this time.
- To earn credit for completing the online module, you must view the available items & then take the quiz at the end of the module.
- A score of 15+ will count as completion of the workshop.
- If you did not get a 15 or better, you can retake the quiz. If you run out of attempts, please email us.
- We do offer an OPT workshop twice per semester for students who wish to attend in person.
- If you complete the module online, you should not attend the workshop in person.
WORKSHOP OR MODULE COMPLETION IS MANDATORY PRIOR TO APPLYING FOR OPT.
|May 7||12 p.m.||Welcome Center, C406|
|May 21||5 p.m.||Welcome Center, C406|
|October 15||12 p.m.||Welcome Center, C406|
|November 13||5 p.m.||Welcome Center, C406|
Please arrive on time for the workshop. If you are more than 15 minutes late, your attendance will NOT count.
Workshops typically last about an hour
Taubman Student Service Center, C405