Name and Address Change  >>> Use this form if you would like to update your name and/or address.

Authorization to Disclose >>> Use this form to authorize LTU to release information relating to you as a student at LTU to another individual.

Dependent Request Form  >>> Use this form if you would like to add dependents (spouse & children) to your record.

Change of Status Request Form >>> Use this form when changing to F1 status. You must meet with an international advisor to complete this process.

Contact us:

Office Location: C405, A. Alfred Taubman Student Service Center
Phone: 248.204.4100
Fax: 248.204.4115