- Must reside in U.S. while attending school and provide LTU with local U.S. address.
- Must enroll full-time (12 credits for undergraduate students, 6 credits for graduate students, doctorate students credit requirements vary by program) each fall and spring semester; summer enrollment is optional.
- I-20 will be written for entire degree program, with expenses and funding for entire program.
- Same SEVIS record with same SEVIS ID number for entire program.
- I-901 fee of $200.00 USD will be paid on the same SEVIS record/SEVIS ID number; no need to transfer it to any other record.
- Student will receive I-94 upon entering U.S. at start of program; student will retain I-94 while in U.S. and surrender I-94 at the border when departing U.S.
- Eligible to work on campus.
- Eligible for CPT work authorization after completing one full academic year of study.
- Eligible for pre-completion OPT work authorization after completing one full academic year of study.
- Eligible for post-completion OPT following completion of program of study, assuming student was enrolled for at least one full academic year.
- All of the above is based on continuous full-time enrollment each fall and spring semester and residing in U.S. until program is completed; summer enrollment is not required.
A. Alfred Taubman Student Services Center, C405