F-1 Extension Request Use this form when you need an extension of your program of study. Your academic advisor will need to fill this out; do not fill it out yourself.

J-1 Extension Request  Additional form required for students on a J-1 visa who need an extension of their program of study.

Transfer Out Form Use this form when transferring OUT of Lawrence Tech.

Reduced Course Load Authorization Use this form to request authorization for a reduced course load.

Contact us:

Office Location: C405, A. Alfred Taubman Student Service Center
Email: International@ltu.edu
Phone: 248.204.4100
Fax: 248.204.4115