International Students and SSN >>> Informational handout from the U.S. Social Security Administration explaining what is required for an international student to obtain a Social Security Number.

SS-5 Application for SSN >>> U.S. Social Security Administration's form to apply for a Social Security Number.  The Office of International Programs strongly advises reading the "International Students and SSN" handout -- see above.

Required Documents for a Driver's License >>> From the Michigan Secretary of State's Office, a list of the various documents that are required to obtain a Michigan driver's license. Find more information about obtaining a Michigan Driver's License from the Michigan Secretary of State.

Driving Directions >>> Directions to get to both the Secretary of State's Office & Social Security Administration Office

Contact us:

A. Alfred Taubman Student Services Center

Adam BerryAmanda Ciolek