• Programs which are completely online do not meet the requirements for an international student to study in the United States. Students in the U.S. on an F1 visa cannot be enrolled in an 100% online program.
  • Students on other visa types are exempt from this restriction.
  • Students living outside the U.S. are permitted to enroll in online courses without obtaining a visa. If there is ever a need to come to campus to complete a course to finish an online program, the student must work with the OIP to obtain an I-20 in order to take a course on campus.
  • Current F1 students wishing to complete their degree online from home should work with the OIP to ensure proper steps are taken to your SEVIS record before departing the U.S.

Contact us:

A. Alfred Taubman Student Services Center

Adam BerryAmanda Ciolek