Authorization to Disclose >>>  Use this form to authorize LTU to release information relating to you as a student at LTU to another individual.

Change of Status Request Form >>>  Use this form when changing to F1 status. You must meet with an international advisor to complete this process.

Dependent Request Form >>> Use this form if you would like to add dependents (spouse & children) to your record.

Name and Address Change >>>  Use this form if you would like to update your name and/or address.

Contact us:

A. Alfred Taubman Student Services Center

Adam BerryAmanda Ciolek