Travelers will receive an electronic i-94 record when entering the US. The electronic arrival/departure record (I-94) can be obtained at Please note that travelers crossing at land border ports of entry will continue to receive a paper I-94.

We recommend that all International Students obtain a copy of their I-94 for their records after each entry to the US.

CBP will provide each traveler with an admission stamp that is annotated with the date of admission to the U.S., classification of admission (F-1 or J-1) and admitted until date.

Contact us:

A. Alfred Taubman Student Services Center

Adam BerryAmanda Ciolek