Immigration regulations require that all non-citizens report their residential addresses within 10 days of their entry to the United States and subsequently report any change of address within 10 days to the immigration authorities. This requirement applies to all non- U.S. citizens who intend to stay in the United States for more than 30 days.

F-1 students who have graduated and have Optional Practical Training must also report the employer’s address and change of address in addition to their residential address.

The U.S. Government takes these requirements very seriously.

The Office of International Programs is able receive address changes submitted to other University offices automatically. You may update your address by submitting the update through Bannerweb or by submitting a Name and Address Change form to the Office of the Registrar.

Contact us:

A. Alfred Taubman Student Services Center

Adam BerryAmanda Ciolek
Adam Berry
Associate Director
Amanda Ciolek
International Advisor
Sarah Roberts
International Advisor