PLEASE NOTE ALL OF THESE FORMS REQUIRE YOUR ACADEMIC ADVISOR TO FILL OUT AN ONLINE VERIFICATION! They should see the Academic Advisor Forms for the direct link for advisors.

F-1 Extension Request >>> Use this form when you need an extension of your program of study. Your academic advisor will need to fill this out; do not fill it out yourself.

J-1 Extension Request >>> Additional form required for students on a J-1 visa who need an extension of their program of study.

Transfer Out Form  >>> Use this form when transferring OUT of Lawrence Tech.

Contact us:

A. Alfred Taubman Student Services Center

Adam BerryAmanda Ciolek