- About the Plan
- Summary Plan Description
- Plan Value and Fees
- Beneficiary Designation
- Counseling and Seminars
- Employee Pre-Tax Match (previously "retirement" contributions): Allow participants to make required contributions to receive the Universtiy's Employer Match contribution that is in place.
- Employer Match: University's matching contribution that is in place.
- Employee Pre-Tax (previously "TDA" contributions): If participants want to contribute more than the required amount towards retirement or if participants are not eligible for the Match source, participants may enroll in the Employee Pre-Tax source. There is no matching contribution from the University to the Employee Pre-Tax.
- Lawrence Technological University Defined Contribution Retirement Plan SPD
- Summary of Material Modification to SPD
When it comes to planning for retirement, it's important you take into account plan fees when making investment decisions — just as you would consider how investment performance, your contribution amount, and asset allocation strategy all impact your retirement savings. Link to Understanding Plan Fees to learn more about fees. You may request a paper copy of the fee disclosure free of charge by emailing email@example.com.
- Phone: Toll free: 800-842-2776
- Website: TIAA-CREF Web site
Schedule a personal appointment by phone:
Detroit Office: 800.842.2044
For counseling by phone:
Locate a seminar bï»¿y Internet:
Lawrence Tech in its sole discretion may modify, amend, or terminate the benefits provided with respect to any individual receiving benefits, including active employees, retirees, and their dependents. Although the university has elected to provide these benefits this year, no individual has a vested right to any of the benefits provided. Nothing in these materials gives any individual the right to continued benefits beyond the time the university modifies, amends, or terminates the benefit. Anyone seeking or accepting any of the benefits provided will be deemed to have accepted the terms of the benefits programs and the university's right to modify, amend or terminate them.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the benefits information in this site. However, if any provision on the benefits plans is unclear or ambiguous, the Office of Human Resources reserves the right to interpret the plan and resolve the problem. If any inconsistency exists between this site and the written plans or contracts, the actual provisions of each benefit plan will govern. Lawrence Tech in its sole discretion may modify, amend, or terminate the benefits provided with respect to any individual receiving benefits, including active employees, retirees, and their dependents.