Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering
College of Engineering
Posted Tuesday, November 22, 2022
JOB TITLE: Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering
POSITION NUMBER: AS9892
HIRING SUPERVISOR: Department Chair
DEPARTMENT: Electrical & Computer Engineering
TYPE: Full Time
Teach courses in Electrical Engineering as assigned by the Department Chair, usually 9 credit hours per semester. Serve the department, college and the profession by undertaking committee work and leadership roles and by advising students. Carry out scholarly work, including applied research.
- Teaches and develops undergraduate and graduate courses in Electrical Engineering.
- Develops and sustains strong externally-funded research programs.
- Advise undergraduate and graduate students.
- Directs student engineering projects.
- Participates in professional and University service activities.
- Keeps regular office hours to provide easy access to students.
- Maintains current knowledge in fields of expertise.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Ph.D.; more than 10 years related experience; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Lawrence Technological University (LTU) conducts pre-employment screening on initial candidates for all positions, which may include but is not limited to, a criminal background check, verification of academic credentials, license, certifications, and/or verification of work history.
Lawrence Technological University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.