The residence halls will remain open for Thanksgiving Break.
Residents are strongly encouraged to inform their RA about their Thanksgiving Break plans.
This page contains information that will also be distributed at mandatory floor meetings in the residence halls starting November 8th.
For detailed information regarding Winter Break Closing, including Room Change Requests, Meal Plan Changes, or Housing Cancellations, please visit our Winter Break Closing Information page.
Thanksgiving Break Information
- Residents are not required to leave housing during the Thanksgiving Break period, but should let their RAs or Housing Staff know their Thanksgiving Break plans.
- All University Housing Guideline policies are still in effect during the break period.
- Per the Housing Guidelines, no guests are permitted in housing during the break period.
- The last day for dining services before the break will be Tuesday, November 23rd.
- Einstein's: 8:30am - 2pm
- Blue Devil Cafe: 7:30am - 2pm
- P.O.D.: 10am - 3pm
- All dining services will be closed from Wednesday, November 24th, through Sunday, November 28th.
- All dining services will resume normal hours on Monday, November 29th.