The residence halls will remain open for Thanksgiving Break.
Residents must report if they intend to stay at any point over the break.
This page contains information that will also be distributed at mandatory floor meetings in the residence halls starting November 7th.
For detailed information regarding Winter Break Closing, including Room Change Requests, Meal Plan Changes, or Housing Cancellations, please visit our Winter Break Closing Information page.
Thanksgiving Break Information
- Residents are not required to leave housing during the Thanksgiving Break period, but they must report they are staying via this form.
- All University Housing Guideline policies are still in effect during the break period.
- Per the Housing Guidelines, no guests are permitted in housing during the break period.
- The last day for dining services before the break will be Tuesday, November 22nd.
- Einstein's: 8:30am - 2pm
- Blue Devil Cafe: 7:30am - 2pm
- P.O.D.: 10am - 3pm
- All dining services will be closed from Wednesday, November 23rd, and will resume Sunday, November 27th for dinner service.