For 2022 Summer Semester
May 7th, 2022 – July 23rd, 2022
May 7th, 2022 - August 19th, 2022
*This rate is only offered to students with a Fall 2022 Arbor Lofts contract.
- You must fill out and submit the summer application if you are planning on staying on campus for Summer 2022.
- Summer housing will be in South Hall.
- If you ONLY need summer housing, and NOT Fall housing, you may email your application to email@example.com.
- All Summer Housing Applications must be submitted by April 15th, 2022.
- There is NO food service over the summer semester, please plan accordingly.
- Spaces are filled on a first come, first served basis. Spaces are not guaranteed.
- Please be aware that room preferences and roommate preferences cannot be guaranteed for summer housing.
- The Office of University Housing reserves the right to place residents in any available space.
- Students who desire to live in the residence halls during the summer must be registered for at least one LTU class during the summer session.
- Summer room assignments will be determined by the Office of University Housing by the end of April. All available apartments will be filled to capacity.
- There will not be any single spaces offered to students unless there is a previously approved medical accommodation, for which documentation from the Office of Disability services will be required. One bedroom apartments are limited and will be needed for residents with medical accommodations.
Students who currently live in housing: You will be asked to move to your summer assignment in May. You should be ready to move the week after traditional move out as you can be asked to move at any time and will have 48 hours to move once you are notified.
New students for summer: You will be notified when your summer room is ready. We will try to get you moved in as soon as possible, however, we have to ensure your summer assignment is properly cleaned before you can move in. Most likely, your move in date will be Sunday, May 15th, 2022.
Students who are NOT returning to housing in the fall: You will have to move out of your summer assignment by Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 by 10am. Failure to move out on time will result in a violation of the Student Code of Conduct and will result in an improper checkout fee.
Continuous Stay Students: You will remain in your summer assignment until your fall room is ready, unless you are placed in your fall room for summer. You will have to move in early August so you should be ready to move on Monday, July 25th, 2022. You will be notified when your fall room is ready and your timeframe to move. You will have 48 hours to move.
Summer Only Students: You will have to move out of your summer assignment by Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 by 10am. Failure to move out on time will result in a violation of the Student Code of Conduct and will result in an improper checkout fee. You will have to either remove all of your belongings and move back in in the fall or move your belongings to your fall space before you leave for summer, as we will not store your belongings. More information will be provided to you in early July.
All Students: Failure to move within the established timeline will result in a violation of the Student Code of Conduct and will result in an improper checkout fee.
Arbor Lofts: Only students living at Arbor Lofts for Fall 2022 may live at Arbor Lofts during the summer.