Protect Your Belongings On Campus

Per the University Housing Guidelines, the Office of University Housing is not responsible for students' belongings that are lost, stolen, or damaged while living in the residence halls.

We strongly encourage residents to consider purchasing a Renter's Insurance policy through companies such as National Student Services, Inc. These policies provide affordable protection to students' belongings in the event of accidental damages, thefts, floods, or fires. 

For more information on policies provided by NSSI, visit their page.