Fall 2022 Move In Information
Before you move in - check out the Before You Get To Campus Checklist!
Traditional move-in for students is Thursday, August 18th, 2022 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Students participating in Campus Connections move in on August 12th, 2022.
All first-year students will participate in First Year Ignite after move in. For more information, check out the First Year Ignite page!
What to expect on move in day:
- Have your Student ID ready to go through Check In process.
- Once you check in, you will be able to go up to your floor to meet your RA and complete your room condition inventory to get your keys.
- Note: Do not unpack until you have finished your RCI and received your keys. Once you have your keys you can start unloading your belongings.
- Limited carts will be available during this time to assist with moving.
- We will have student volunteers to help unload vehicles and bring belongings up to rooms.
Meal Plans activate on the first day of classes