All residential students are required to have a meal plan.
|Meal Plan||Per Semester Rate||Rate for Both Semesters|
|9 meals per week and 200 Blue Devil Dollars per semester||$1,205||$2,410|
13 meals per week and 125 Blue Devil Dollars per semester
- Meals can be used in the RFoC (Real Food on Campus), a dining facility that is all you can eat with a variety of different food stations.
- Blue Devil Dollars can be used at the RFoC (if you run out of meals for the week), Einstein Bros. Bagels, the POD, and Jets Pizza for pizza delivery.
- Students may add Blue Devil Dollars to their account at any time in the Office of Dining Services.
- Commuter students wishing to purchase a meal plan should contact the Office of Dining Services at 248-204-3202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you think you may qualify for a meal plan accommodation please contact the Disability Services Office.
For more information please contact the Office of University Housing 248-204-3940 or visit Campus Dining's website by clicking here.