- Guests must be vaccinated for COVID-19 and must submit proof of vaccination when visiting the residence halls.
- Guests should utilize their own bathrooms, or assigned bathrooms, even when visiting others within the same building.
- When visiting other buildings, guests should use common area bathrooms whenever possible.
- The only exception to this policy are on-campus residents who have received an approved vaccine exemption from the university.
- Residents are limited to a maximum of 3 guests, with the exception of family members, and should inform their roomates when they plan on having guests in the room.
- Guests should not be in a room without a resident of the room present.
- Residents must check in their guests using the Guest Check In Form.
- There are communal spaces available on campus for students to gather and socialize, and University Housing encourages students to use these spaces to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Failure to follow any of the University Housing Guest Policy will result in removal of guest privileges for the remainder of the semester, at the discretion of the Residence Hall Coordinator and the Director of University Housing.