We are excited to have you in our residence halls! 

If you are a freshmen student or a transfer student with less than 20 credits, you may be placed in Reuss Hall or South Housing.

If you are an upperclassman or a transfer student with more than 20 credits, you will be placed in either Donley Hall or South Housing. 

After you have sent in your housing application, you will receive an email confirmation with any additional notices of forms you may need to fill out. You will receive your placement no later than July 18th. If you have not received your placement by this date, please contact the housing office. 

See the tabs to the right for the type of application you need to fill out along with the rates for each building and meal plan options. 


Housing Deposit

Need to pay the $250 housing deposit? Fill out the Payment Authorization Form if you would like to pay via credit card, which you will be able to fill out from your computer and email in. You can also drop off the form, mail in, or fax. The Contact Us page will give you the mailing and faxing information.

You can also pay with cash or check! Drop the form of payment off at the Housing Office or the DTE One-Stop Center to turn the payment or mail it in to the housing office. See the Contact Us page for mailing information.