- Fill out the application click here
- You will be expected to pay the $250 housing deposit at the time you apply
- It is an out of pocket cost that cannot be paid with financial aid
- It becomes your housing security deposit while you are living in University Housing
- You will be refunded the full amount when you move out, as long as you do not have a balance on your student account
All first year students will be placed in our newest residence hall, East Hall. For more information on East Hall click here
If you are a transfer or new graduate student, please make sure that you rank your housing choices appropriately, and keep in mind the cost differences.
Please note, these are preferences and University Housing will place students based on what spaces are available.