The Next Step on Your Path to Success Starts Here!
At Lawrence Tech, we bring a hands-on, “theory and practice” approach to the learning experience. This is one of the reasons most Lawrence Tech students are employed within a month of graduation—with bachelor's degrees that generate higher earning power on average. And for transfer students, it all begins with the completion of the LTU Lawrence Tech Online Application or the Common Application.
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||Summer Semester|
There is no formal deadline for applications. However, it is recommended that you apply as early as possible to maximize academic scholarship and financial aid opportunities, and to ensure ample processing time.
- Completed application
- Official college transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Official final high school transcripts or GED
- Essay describing your educational goals, highlighting your educational career, or describing your involvement in any leadership development programs
- Application fee of $30
If you have completed 30 or more credit hours, admission is based upon your college GPA. Both official college and high school transcripts are required. If you have completed fewer than 30 credit hours, admission is based upon your high school transcripts.
An official transfer credit evaluation will be completed upon your admission to LTU. In order for a class to be transferable, you must have completed the course with a "C" grade (2.0) or higher. You are encouraged to meet with an admissions counselor at Lawrence Tech early in your college/university career for proper advising. Please visit the Transfer Evaluation System (TES) website to view transferable courses from local colleges and universities.
Specific Admission Requirements
- All majors, except majors in the College of Architecture and Design, require an overall GPA of 2.0 or higher to meet admission requirements. Majors in the College of Architecture and Design require an overall GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Architecture majors require a portfolio for transfer credit purposes. For more information, review our portfolio requirements.
NOTE: After you submit your application for admission, contact the LTU Office of Admissions with any changes or corrections at 248.204.3160 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Lawrence Technological University
Office of Admissions
21000 West Ten Mile Road
Southfield, MI 48075