Free Hands-on Workshops for High School Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors
Sponsored by Lawrence Tech's Media Communications program and the College of Architecture and Design, students will have the opportunity to explore various media workshops in a hands-on setting. Programs offered include Game Art, Movie Magic, and TV Production. All of the workshops will be held at the same time and space is limited; we ask that you do not register for multiple workshops. If you are already registered and you have changed your mind about which workshop you would like to attend, you can use the RSVP link below to log in and decline your registration for the original workshop before registering for a new one.
Saturday, April 18, 2015; 9:00a-12:00p
Buell Atrium; College of Management
21000 W. Ten Mile Rd
Southfield, MI 48075
- Learn how interactive computer games are developed with Mars Ashton, LTU professor
- Create and animate a 2D character using Adobe Flash
- Explore After Effects with digital video artist Justin Skotarczyk, who has worked on films, music videos, and commercials
- Create a sci-fi scene with CG, visual effects, and video footage
- Find out how film production designers turn words into 3D environments
- LTU professor Karen Swanson will help you create your own set from a movie script
- Explore broadcast journalism with Roop Raj, Fox 2 Detroit News weekday early morning anchor/reporter
- Produce a TV segment in LTU's state-of-the-art studio
Also check out the Broke Student Film Festival at LTU: brokestudentfilmfestival.com
For questions or more information please call the Office of Admissions at 248.204.3160. You may also email email@example.com.