It is very important that you submit each of the following items in order for Lawrence Tech to issue your I-20:
2. Document of Support - International students must submit a current bank statement as proof that they have sufficient funds to pay for an entire year of school at Lawrence Tech. Students are permitted to have sponsors for the funding, but the sponsor needs to submit his/her bank statement and a sponsor letter. The table below outlines the amounts for the 2014-15 academic year:
Undergraduate Architecture & Design Students: $45,520
Undergraduate Engineering Students: $45,320
Undergraduate Arts & Sciences and Management Students: $42,470
Masters Level Students: $33,170
Doctoral Level Students: $26,870
3. Sponsor Letter - Th sponsor letter is required for students that submit a bank statement held in another individual's name. The sponsor letter must include a statement of financial support and the relationship of the account holder to the student. The sponsor letter must be signed and dated by the sponsor.
4. Document of Support Verification Form - This form is used by LTU to verify the information contained on the Document of Support. In order to provide the quickest processing time please ensure that this is submitted along with the Document of Support. A form is available for download here: Document of Support Verification Form
5. Visa Transfer Form - This form is required only for students transferring from another U.S. educational institution. Students need to give the completed form the Office of Admissions as soon as possible after they complete courses at the school they are transferring from. You can download a copy of this form here: F-1 Visa Transfer-In Form
6. Foreign Address - All students who need an I-20 must submit their international address as a requirement for SEVIS (government tracking system for international students) and as evidence of non-immigrant intent.
7. Copy of Passport - A copy of the information page of the passport will aid in the processing of your visa documentation. This information is used solely for this purpose and will have no effect on other portions of the application process.