Lawrence Technological University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Please visit the HLC 2020 page for information about the upcoming October 2020 reaccredidation visit and the October 2010 reaccreditation visit, which resulted in re-accreditation of the University until 2020.
Accreditation by the Higher Learning Commission may be verified by viewing the Commission’s web site www.hlccommission.org or by calling 321.263.0456.
Programs in architecture, interior architecture and design, chemistry, engineering, imaging, and business are additionally accredited through appropriate national professional agencies.
Lawrence Technological University 2010 Self Study.
2010 HLC Site Visit Team
- Dr. Donald M. Bird (Team Chair), Professor of Chemistry, United States Air Force Academy
- Dr. Ruth A. Dyer, Associate Provost/Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Kansas State University
- Dr. Thomas C. Hagovsky, Associate Professor, Aviation Technology, Purdue University
- Dr. Terry B. Smith, Executive Vice President and Dean for Academic Affairs, Columbia College
- Dr. Arthur E. Snyder, President, Indiana Institute of Technology
Lawrence Tech 2010 Self-Study Steering Committee
- Chair, Alan McCord
- College of Architecture and Design: Dale Gyure
- College of Arts and Sciences: Valentina Tobos
- College of Engineering: Lew Frasch
- College of Management: Patty Castelli