Graduate students, like undergraduates, may qualify for scholarships. Below you will find information on types of scholarships offered to graduate students. Graduate students may also contact their Graduate Program Director for other research, grant and scholarship opportunities.
Admitted students are automatically reviewed for merit scholarship upon acceptance.
Scholarships are for renewable for up to two years based on full-time enrollment of at least 6 credit hours and maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- 3.0 GPA = $3,000
- 3.3 GPA = $5,000
- 3.5 GPA or higher = $6,500
- Must be directly employed by preapproved partnership company.
- Dependents do not qualify for graduate portion of this scholarship.
- Minimum of 3 credit hours to qualify.
- Scholarship value is approximately 35% off tuition charge
- 3 credit hours: $1,300 Scholarship
- 6 credit Hours: $2,600 Scholarship
- 9 credit Hours: $3,900 Scholarship
- Remain in good academic standing with no past due balances.
- Cannot be combined with any other university scholarships or grants.
- Scholarship value is approximately 35% off tuition charge.