Faculty + Staff
Razieh (Rozie) Zangeneh
Mechanical, Robotics, and Industrial Engineering
- PhD, Mechanical Engineering, University of Maine
- MS, Mechanical Engineering, Amir Kabir University of Technology
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Amir Kabir University of Technology
- Computational and Theoretical Analysis of Fluids and Gas Dynamics
- Turbulence Modeling
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Aero-Hydrodynamics and Fluid-Structure Interactions
- High-Performance Computing
- Leveraging Deep Learning Algorithms for Optimization
- Zangeneh, R., 2019. "On the Use of Non-Staggered Central Schemes for Large Eddy Simulations of the Canonical Shock-Turbulence Interaction," 72nd Annual Meeting of the APS Division of Fluid Dynamics, Nov 2019, Seattle, USA.
- Zangeneh, R., 2020. "Shockwaves and Boundary Layers Interactions; A New Approach." Fluids Engineering Division Conference, Orlando, FL, USA.
- Zangeneh, R., 2019. "Development of a Deep Learning Model to Improve the Large Eddy Simulations of Turbulent Flows." Proceedings of American Society of Thermal and Fluid Engineers, ASTFE, New Orleans, LA, USA.
- Zangeneh, R. and Musa, S., 2019. "A Deep Learning Technique for Modeling Fluid Moments of Swimming Robots." Proceedings of IEEE ISMCR 2019, Sep 2019, Houston, Texas, USA.
- Zangeneh, R., Nguyen. N., and Sharman, K., 2018. "Large-Eddy Simulation of turbulent channel flow." International Journal of Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- Zangeneh, R. and Thiagarajan, K., 2018. "Prediction of the mean heading of FPSOs in bi-modal and bidirectional waves." Journal of Applied Ocean Research, 27(5): 156–166.
- Zangeneh, R., Thiagarajan, K., Urbania, R., and Tian, Z., 2016. "Effect of viscous damping on the heading stability of turret-moored tankers." Journal of Fluids and Structures, 12(3):260-269.
- Zangeneh, R. and Ghiasi, M., 2017. "A B-spline algorithm to calculate the added resistance waves'', Journal of Marine Science and Applications, 16(1): 1-7.
Activities And Service
- American Physical Society (APS)
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)