Mechanical, Robotics, and Industrial Engineering
- PhD, Robotics and Mechanical Engineering, Oregon State University
- MS, Mechanical Engineering: Robotics & Control, Oregon State University
- MS, Structural Engineering, Ferdowsi University
- BS, Civil Engineering, Ferdowsi University
Courses And Advising
- Advisor, Formula Electric team
- EME 3043 - Dynamics
- MRE 4113 - Discrete Control
- Bio-inspired robotics
- Dynamical systems: analysis and control
- Mechanics of locomotion: passive dynamics and control
- H. Vejdani, 2020. “Roll Maneuverability of Flapping Flight Winged Systems,” Proc. 2020 ASME Dynamic System & Control Conference.
- H. Vejdani, 2019. “Dynamics and stability of Bat-Scale Flapping Wing Hovering Robot,” Proc. IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (CASE), Vancouver, BC.
- A. Curtis, J. Mynderse, and H. Vejdani, 2019. “Design of a Kangaroo Inspired Hopping Robot for Unrestricted Locomotion and Controller Development,” Proc. ASME Dynamic System & Control Conference (DSCC).
- V. Pellerito, H. Vejdani, 2019. “The Effect of Wing-Motor Connection Mechanism on the Payload Capacity of Flapping Flight Hovering Robots,” Proc. ASME Dynamic System & Control Conference (DSCC).
- H. Vejdani, 2019. “Development of a Bio-inspired Robotics Course,” Proc. 2019 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition, Tampa, FL.
- H. Vejdani, D. Boerma, S. Swartz and K. Breuer, 2019. “The dynamics of hovering flight in hummingbirds, insects and bats with implications for aerial robotics,” Bioinspiration & Biomimetics, 14(016003).
- A. J. Bergou, S. M. Swartz, H. Vejdani, D. K. Riskin, L. Reimnitz, G. Taubin, and K. S. Breuer, 2015. “Falling with Style: Bats Perform Complex Aerial Rotations by Adjusting Wing Inertia,” PLOS Biol 13 (11).