A student organization leading the entrepreneurial mindset within the LTU student body.
The EMpwr mission is to:
- Promote and engage all LTU students in STEM activities
- Lead collegiate peers in entrepreneurially minded activities
- Inspire innovation and encourage creativity
- Create activities designed to reinforce innovation and the entrepreneurial mindset
- Network and collaborate with college students world wide
- “Empowering the Entrepreneurial Mindset.”
- Entrepreneurial Lecture Series (ELS)
- Interactive presentations delivered by seasoned entrepreneurs magnifying and strengthening awareness and understanding of the entrepreneurial mindset.
- Pop-up Classes
- Interactive workshops, designed to cover concepts related to the entrepreneurial mindset led by LTU professors/industry professionals.
- STEM Outreach
- STEM presentations, led by EMpwr students, held in local K-12 schools.
- Corporate Innovation Challenge
- An afternoon design competition between practicing engineers from local engineering companies and teams of LTU students.