MSIE students / graduates can apply for dual degree directly. MEM students / graduates must satisfy MSIE admission requirements. Therefore, the dual degree candidates from MEM must apply to and be admitted by MSIE program. Admission to the Master of Science in Industrial Engineering (MSIE) program requires:
- Submission of the Application for Graduate Admission;
- An undergraduate degree in engineering, science, math, computer science, physical science or any other discipline from an accredited college or university (minimum GPA of 3.0); For students with degrees in fields other than engineering, prerequisite coursework is required prior to beginning the graduate level work.
- Official transcripts of all completed college work;
- Three letters of recommendation;
- Official transcripts of all college work completed
- A resume, including professional experiences and extracurricular activities;
- GRE encouraged but not required;
- For students whose native language is other than English, proficiency in English needs to be established.
Applicants who do not meet all of the conditions for regular graduate admission may be considered for conditional admission. A conditional graduate student will be granted regular status after maintaining a minimum 3.0 GPA in three consecutive graduate-level courses.
Non-engineering students can be accepted into MSIE Program with the prerequisites.
- MBA 6043 Global Leadership
- MBA 7063 Project Management
- EME 6203 Manufacturing Processes
- EME 6343 Automotive Manufacturing Systems
- EME 6713 Production Planning & Control
- EME 6763 Quality Engineering Systems
- EME 6803 Engineering Management