Admission to the MEM/MBA program as a regular graduate student requires the demonstration of high potential for success based on the following:
- Submission of the Application for Graduate Admission;
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution (minimum GPA of 3.0);
- Official transcripts of all completed college work;
- Resume, including professional experiences and extracurricular activities.
- All international students are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS as proof of English proficiency. A minimum score of 550 on the paper-based TOEFL, or 79 on the internet-based TOEFL, or 6.5 on the IELTS is required. International students holding degrees from colleges and universities in countries where English is the native language may request to be exempt from English proficiency testing. For more information about taking the TOEFL or IELTS, including finding a test site near you, visit http://www.ets.org/toefl/ or http://www.ielts.org/.
The GMAT is not required for applicants who:
- Have earned a master’s degree or who have been previously admitted to a master’s-level program.
- Have earned a bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Applicants with a GPA of less than 3.0, may be required to take the GMAT or other assessment tool.
Applicants who have exceptional merit but do not meet all admission criteria may be admitted under special circumstances determined by the Admissions Committee.
Applicants who meet the admission requirements, but whose supporting documentation (e.g. academic transcripts) are still pending may be admitted conditionally.