Admission to the MSMRE program as a regular graduate student requires the demonstration of high potential for success based on the following:
- Submission of the Online Application for Graduate Admission
- Official transcripts of all college work*,**
- A minimum of one Letter of Recommendation (employers and professors are preferred);
- Statement of Purpose (Optional, 1 page)
* Applicants must have earned a baccalaureate degree from an accredited U.S. institution –or– a non-U.S. degree equivalent to a four-year U.S. baccalaureate degree from a college or university of government recognized standing.
** A Bachelor of Science degree in Mechatronics Engineering, Robotics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering. (minimum GPA of 3.0)
The MSMRE program director and, if necessary, the Program Committee, may evaluate and consider applicants who do not meet all conditions for regular admission, for conditional admission.
Applicants must satisfy all prerequisite requirements before they can be granted official graduate status. The MSMRE program director will decide prerequisite requirements. Applications to the MSMRE program may be submitted at any time of the year, for matriculation during any future semester.
MSMRE TRANSFER POLICY
No more than six graduate semester credit hours may be transferred, and these must be from accredited programs. A minimum grade of 3.0 must have been achieved in the transfer courses.
I found the knowledge and skills I learned in my courses were directly applicable to industry. I think the experience I gained at LTU ... sets me apart from others in a professional setting.
Best Engineering Graduate