Car Design Seminar
Industrial Engineering in conjunction with the Student Chapters organizes a Seminar Series throughout the year. Various topics will be covered by industry and academic experts. Seminar topics, location and a short abstract and bio about the presenters will be available here as it becomes available.
January 26, 12 – 2 pm USA ET
February 2, 12 – 2 pm USA ET
February 9, 12 – 2 pm USA ET
February 16, 12 – 2 pm USA ET
February 23, 12 – 2 pm USA ET
Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Italy (Department of Industrial Engineering), in collaboration with Lawrence Technological University (Industrial Engineering Program), is organizing a car design seminar in January and February 2021.
Lessons and Speakers
- Lesson 1: Story of Car Design – Frizziero Leonardo (week 1)
- Lesson 2: Design and Passion: what is car design for skilled people? – Frizziero Leonardo (week 2)
- Lesson 3: Stylistic Design Engineering – Approach to Develop Car Design Projects – Frizziero Leonardo (week 3)
- Lesson 4: Technical insights: softwares used for CAD Design and Topological Optimization –Giao Donnici (week 4)
- Lesson 5: Virtual Vehicle Design: Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in Digital Prototyping – Alfredo Liverani (week 5)
Dr. Leonardo Frizziero, Senior Assistant Professor, promotes scientific issues related to the Mechanical Design and Industrial Design Methods at Alma Mater StudiorumUniversity of Bologna, Department of Industrial Engineering, Italy
Technical Tracks Chair
Prof. Alfredo Liverani, Full Professor, Director of Industrial Engineering Degrees and Director of the Design and Methods of Industrial Engineering Research Group at Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Industrial Engineering, Italy
Dr. Giampiero Donnici, PhD, Engineer and Fellow involved into Design Methods Researches at Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Industrial Engineering, Italy
Dr. Ahad Ali, associate professor and director of the Industrial Engineering Program and director, Siemens Electro-Matic Industrial Engineering Lab, A. Leon Linton Department of Mechanical, Robotics and Industrial Engineering, Lawrence Technological University.
For additional information on the IE Seminar Series, please contact:
Ahad Ali, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Director of Industrial Engineering Programs (BS & MS)
Director, Smart Manufacturing and Lean Systems Research Group
Email: email@example.com, Phone: 248-204-2531