(2) H. Vu, Y. Li, M. Casali, D. Irimia, Z. Megeed and M. Yarmush, “A Microfluidic bioreactor for increased active retrovirus output,” Lab on a Chip, 2008, 8, 75-80.
(3) J. Park, C. Cho, N. Parashurama, Y. Li, F. Berthiaume, M. Toner, A. Tilles and M. Yarmush, “Microfabrication-based modulation of embryonic stem cell differentiation,” 2007, 7, 1018-1028.
(4) Y. Li, H.L. Ho Duc, B. Tyler, T. Williams, M. Tupper, H. Brem, R. Langer and M. J. Cima, “In vivo delivery of BCNU from a MEMS device to a tumor model,” Journal of Controlled Release, 2005, 106, 138-145.
(5) Y. Li, R. S. Shawgo, B. Tyler, P. Henderson, J. Vogel, A. Rosenberg, P. Storm, H. Brem, R. Langer and M. J. Cima, “In vivo release from a drug delivery MEMS device,” Journal of Controlled Release, 2004, 100, 211-219.
(6) R. S. Shawgo, G. Voskerician, H. Ho Duc, Y. Li, A. Lynn, M. McEwan, R. Langer, J. M. Anderson, M. J. Cima, “Repeated in vivo electrochemical activation of MEMS drug delivery device and the biological Effects,” Journal of Biomedical Materials Research, 2004, 71A, 559-568.
(7) Y. Li, M. J. Cima, “Bulge test on free-standing gold thin films,” Materials Research Society Symposium Proceedings, 2004, 795, U10.3.1-10.3-6.
(8) C. Richards Grayson, R. S. Shawgo, A. M. Johnson, N. Flynn, Y. Li, M. J. Cima, R. Langer, “A BioMEMS review: MEMS technology for physiologically integrated devices,” IEEE Proceedings, 2004, 92, 6 - 21.
(9) C. R. Grayson, R. S. Shawgo, Y. Li, M. J. Cima, “Electronic MEMS for triggered delivery,” Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, 2004, 56, 173 – 184.
(10) Y. Li, R. S. Shawgo, R. Langer, M. J. Cima, “Mechanical testing of gold membranes on a MEMS device for drug delivery,” Proceedings of the 2nd Annual International IEEE-EMBS Special Topic Conference on Microtechnologies in Medicine and Biology, IEEE: Madison, 2002, 390 - 393.
(11) R. S. Shawgo, A. C. Richards Grayson, Y. Li, M. J. Cima, “BioMEMS for drug delivery,” Current Opinion in Solid State Materials Science, 2002, 6, 329 – 334.
(12) Y. Li, P. Wang, W. Chen, Y. Cheng and D. Yan, “Grain growth of a-SiAlON in the calcium-doped system,” Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 2002, 85, 2545-2549.
(13) W. Chen, W. Sun, P. Wang, Y. Li, Y. Cheng and D. Yan, “Control of microstructures in a-SiAlON ceramics,” Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 2002, 85, 276-278.
(14) Y. Li, P. Wang, W. Chen, J. Feng, Y. Cheng and D. Yan, “Nonepitaxial heterogeneous nucleation of a-SiAlON in the Ca-doped system,” Journal of Materials Research, 2001, 16, 578-582.
(15) Y. Li, P. Wang, W. Chen, Y. Cheng and D. Yan, “Effect of additives on microstructure of Ca a-SiAlON,” Materials Letters, 2001, 47, 281-285.
(16) Y. Li, P. Wang, W. Chen, Y. Cheng and D. Yan, “Phase formation and microstructural evolution of Ca a-SiAlON using different Si3N4 starting powders,” Journal of the European Ceramic Society, 2000, 20, 1803-1808.
(17) P. Wang, Y. Li and D. Yan, “Effect of amount and atomic ratio of dual modifiers Ca and Mg on phase formation and mechanical properties of Ca,Mg-a-SiAlONs,” Journal of Materials Science, 2000, 35, 1585-1588.
(18) X. Xiao, Y. Li, W. Jiang, L. Song and X. Hu, “Effects of heat treatment on amorphous carbon nitride prepared by reactive magnetron sputtering,” Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, 2000, 61, 915-917.
(19) H. Ding, Y. Li, H. Hao, Z and J. Jin, “Decreasing the sintering temperature of diamond-bit matrix material by the addition of the element P,” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 1998, 74, 52-55.
- BME 3213 Biomaterials
- BME 3703 Biotransport
- BME 3303 Biomechanics
- BME 4803 & 4801Tissue Engineering & Lab
- BME 4203 & 4201 Intro to MEMS & Lab
- BME 4213 Intro to Nanotechnology
- EGE 1023 Engineering Materials